You may complete your application
online by CLICKING HERE.
** Must be available to work one weekend day, either Saturday or Sunday **
ACE Pet Resort is a boutique full-service dog and cat boarding facility with some of the largest indoor/outdoor spaces (at Clark Road location) available for our canine guests. ACE has been in business for over 13 years and has created many programs and services unique to our industry. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with the best amenities at some of the most reasonable rates. We have a higher person to pet ratio of any facility in the area.
We are looking for you to join our exceptional team! We provide you:
A fun environment with animal loving professionals.
A progressive bonus rewards program.
Advancement and rewards for the right candidate.
The ability to board your pet at no cost (after 90 days of employment).
Our expectations for you:
* Provide a sanitary and safe environment for all of our guests.
* Interact with our guests in a loving and positive manner.
* Committed to coming to work on time – EVERY time. We do not accept tardiness or showing a history of calling off.
* Have positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
* Reliable transportation.
* The ability to adhere to our dress code (uniform shirts provided).
* Be able to work at least one weekend day (either Saturday or Sunday) and some holidays.
MUST fill out application at www.acepetresort.com
Must have reliable transportation, be ready to start at 7 a.m., be comfortable working long days, weekends, and handling large breed dogs.
Please do not just send resume. You must fill out our application to be considered for the position.
Positions are available at the Sarasota location:
7950 SR 72, Sarasota, FL 34241
And the Bradenton Location:
5016 SR 64, Bradenton, FL 34208
These Positions Start at $10.00 per hour. Employment May be Part or Full Time, depending on the quality of work shown by the applicant upon hiring.
Complete online application at top or you may download an application below to be dropped off or faxed to us.
All applicants must fill out our application form. Those sending resumes without the application form will not be considered for employment.
Please submit your application and resume using the instructions below.
PDF Document: You can print the application and FAX to 941-921-4395.
Word Document: You can fill the Word document out and submit by:
• emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
• faxing to the above number
• dropping off at the facility during normal business hours.
Monday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
• If you submit an application, we will keep it on file for 60 days for future positions that may come available.